Phase I/II study of myeloablative allogeneic stem cell transplantation for aggressive Hematologic Malignancies using clofarabine and busulfan x 4 (Clo/BU4) regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Clofarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jan 2015 Results published in the ClinicalTrials.gov Registry
- 12 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.