Phase I/II study of myeloablative allogeneic stem cell transplantation for aggressive Hematologic Malignancies using clofarabine and busulfan x 4 (Clo/BU4) regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Busulfan
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.