A PHASE 3, MULTICENTRE, RANDOMIZED, CONTROLLED STUDY TO DETERMINE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF LENALIDOMIDE, MELPHALAN AND PREDNISONE (MPR) Versus MELPHALAN (200 mg/m2) FOLLOWED BY STEM CELL TRANSPLANT IN NEWLY DIAGNOSED MULTIPLE MYELOMA SUBJECTS
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Aspirin; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Enoxaparin sodium; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors; Melphalan; Prednisone
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Multiple myeloma; Myocardial infarction; Pulmonary embolism; Stroke; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MPRvsMEL200
- 03 Jun 2016 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, Pooled data from meta-analysis (n=1209) from this and other two phase III studies (see profiles 21477, 1712) were presented at the 52nd ASCO Annual Meeting.
- 03 Jun 2016 Pooled data from meta-analysis (n=1209) from this and other two phase III studies (see profiles 21477, 1712) published in a Celgene Corporation media release.
- 04 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History