A randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, parallel group, phase 3 efficacy and safety study of CGT-2168 [clopidogrel/omeprazole] compared with clopidogrel to reduce upper gastrointestinal events including bleeding and symptomatic ulcer disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel/omeprazole (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis; Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COGENT; COGENT-1
- 30 Apr 2016 Results of post-hoc analyses (n=3759) published in the American Journal of Medicine.
- 16 Mar 2016 Results (n=3752) published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- 06 Oct 2010 Results published in NEJM.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History