An Open-label, Safety and Tolerability Extension Trial Assessing Repeated Dosing of Anti-KIR (1-7F9) Human Monoclonal Antibody in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lirilumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Innate Pharma
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to NULL.
- 27 Feb 2014 Status of the extension trial changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History