A phase I study of LBH589 [panobinostat] in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin +/- bevacizumab the treatment of solid tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2010 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.