A Phase I Study of Ipilimumab (Anti-CTLA-4) in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults With Treatment Refractory Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma; Hodgkin's disease; Malignant melanoma; Neuroblastoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Osteosarcoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Wilms' tumour
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 22 Jan 2018 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, the European Commission (EC) has expanded the indication of Yervoy (ipilimumab) to include treatment of advanced (unresectable or metastatic) melanoma in pediatric patients 12 years of age and older.
- 03 Nov 2015 Results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 24 Jan 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 38 to 34 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT01445379).