An Open-Label, Phase Ib Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Activity of the Anti-CD40 Monoclonal Antibody SGN-40 Administered in Combination With Rituximab in Patients With CD20-Positive, Follicular and Marginal Zone B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Who Have Relapsed Following Previous Rituximab Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dacetuzumab (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Nov 2011 Actual end date Nov 2010 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2010 Actual number of patients (22) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.