Prospective, Randomized Trial of Thymoglobulin Induction Therapy for Renal Transplantation: Single Versus Alternate Day Administration.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from Jun 2010 to Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History