A phase III, dose-response evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Clonicel (clonidine HCl [hydrochloride] sustained release) vs. placebo in the treatment of children and adolescents with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Clonidine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Addrenex Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Oct 2010 The US FDA has approved clonidine extended-release tablets based on results from this and another (32491) trial, according to a Shionogi Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 Sep 2008 Results reported in a Sciele Pharma media release.
- 11 Aug 2008 Status change from in progress, as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.