A randomized, open-label, single-dose, three-period, crossover study to demonstrate the bioequivalence of the fixed dose combination (FDC) of Coreg CR [carvedilol] and lisinopril to Coreg CR and Zestril [lisinopril].
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Carvedilol; Carvedilol/lisinopril; Lisinopril
- Indications Angina pectoris; Heart failure; Hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2007 New trial record.