A Multicenter, Randomized Phase II Trial Assessing the Activity of Gemcitabine - Oxaliplatin Chemotherapy Alone or in Combination With Cetuximab in Patients With Advanced Biliary Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Biliary cancer; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BINGO
- 19 May 2014 Results published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 17 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 150.
- 12 Jun 2012 Actual end date (1 Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History