Pilot Trial of Intraperitoneal Paclitaxel and Carboplatin with IV Avastin [bevacizumab] Therapy in Treatment of Women with Newly Diagnosed, Optimally Cytoreduced Carcinoma of Mullerian Origin.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 24 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 20 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.