A Phase I Study of Hydroxychloroquine With or Without Erlotinib in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Hydroxychloroquine (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Aug 2012 Primary endpoint 'Maximum-tolerated-dose' has been met.
- 08 Aug 2012 Final results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History