A double-blind, double-dummy, randomized, parallel groups study to assess the efficacy, safety and tolerability of switching patients with early Parkinson's disease (PD) from pramipexole IR [immediate release] to pramipexole ER [extended release] or pramipexole IR.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 22 Feb 2010 FDA has approved once-daily MIRAPEX ER for the treatment of early parkinson's disease, according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release. The FDA approval was supported by this trial.
- 16 Sep 2009 Results have been presented at EFNS 2009.
- 07 Jun 2009 Results were presented at the 13th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History