Phase II trial of PRX 302 in patients with moderate to severe benign prostatic hyperplasia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Topsalysin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Dec 2010 According to a Protox Therapeutics media release, results of this trial plus another phase I trial [see 700014352] have been published online in European Urology.
- 24 Nov 2009 Results presented at 30th World Congress of the Societe Internationale d'Urologie, according to a Protox media release.
- 29 Apr 2009 Lead site (Can Med Clinical Research Centre) and lead investigator added (Pomerville P) from Protox media release.