A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Center, Phase III Trial of Ofatumumab Investigating Clinical Efficacy in Adult Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Had an Inadequate Response to TNF-alpha Antagonist Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ofatumumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genmab; GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2011 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2007 to 1 Jan 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.