Phase I/II Evaluation of Everolimus (RAD001), Radiation and Temozolomide (TMZ) Followed by Adjuvant Temozolomide and Everolimus in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic).