A phase IIIb open, randomized multi-center study to evaluate the immunogenicity and safety of GSK Biologicals HPV-16/18 L1 VLP AS04 vaccine when administered intramuscularly according to an alternative dosing schedule at, 0, 1 and 12 months as compared to the standard dosing schedule at 0, 1 and 6 months in young healthy female subjects aged 15-25 years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Mar 2012 Official title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 May 2009 Actual patient number (805) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Actual initiation date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History