A Phase 2 Pilot Study Assessing Immunogenicity and Safety of IC43 in Intensive Care Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs IC 43 (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Valneva
- 26 Oct 2010 Primary endpoint 'Immunoglobulin G levels' has been met. IgG antibody Geometric Mean Titers were 995-2117ELISA units/mL.
- 26 Oct 2010 Results reported in a Intercell media release.
- 02 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History