A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Flexible Dose Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Pramipexole IR (0.125-0.5mg/Day) Versus Placebo for 6 Weeks in Children and Adolescents (Age 6-17 Inclusive) Diagnosed With Tourette Disorder According to DSM IV Criteria.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 22 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 63 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History