Placebo-controlled single ascending dose study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and antiviral activity of BMS-650032 in subjects chronically infected with hepatitis C virus genotype 1
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Asunaprevir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Nov 2009 Results presented at the 60th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD-2009).
- 28 Sep 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 91 to 24 as reported by CT.gov
- 28 Sep 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.