A randomized, single-blind, placebo-controlled, 2 part study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of GSK163090 at single and repeat doses in subjects with MDD [major depressive disorder].
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 163090 (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Nov 2007 New trial record.