A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Response Study of the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Fipamezole as an Oromucosal Fast Dissolving Tablet in the Treatment of Parkinson's Disease Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fipamezole (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FJORD
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jun 2012 Results published in Neurology.
- 13 Jul 2010 Results have been presented at the 14th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History