Placebo Controlled, Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center, Multinational Phase IIb Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Tolerability of BAY58-2667 Given Intravenously in Patients With Decompensated Chronic Congestive Heart Failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cinaciguat (Primary)
- Indications Decompensated heart failure; Heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 17 Jun 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 210 to 149 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2009 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Nov 2007 to Dec 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.