Phase I study of OSI-774 (NSC 718781) [erlotinib] for solid tumors in patients with hepatic or renal dysfunction.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer; Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Cervical cancer; Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Liver cancer; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 15 Sep 2009 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2007 New trial record.