A 54-week, Phase II, Multi-center, Open-label Extension Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of ACZ885 (Anti-interleukin-1B Monoclonal Antibody) in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2009 to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.