A 26-Week Placebo-Controlled Efficacy and Safety Study of Mometasone Furoate/Formoterol Fumarate Combination Formulation Compared With Mometasone Furoate and Formoterol Monotherapy in Subjects With Persistent Asthma Previously Treated With Low-Dose Inhaled Glucocorticosteroids.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone/formoterol (Primary) ; Formoterol; Mometasone
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 04 Nov 2010 Disease exacerbation results were presented at the 76th Annual Meeting of the American College of Chest Physicians: Chest 2010
- 04 Nov 2010 Asthma Control Questionnaire results were presented at the 76th Annual Meeting of the American College of Chest Physicians: Chest 2010.
- 18 Sep 2010 Results for secondary outcome 'Nocturnal awakenings' presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History