A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose Ranging Study to Assess the Safety and Distribution of Single or Multiple Doses of VB-111 in Patients With Advanced Metastatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ofranergene obadenovec (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors VBL Therapeutics
- 14 Aug 2017 According to an VBL Therapeutics media release, the company provided long-term survival update for some phase 1 patients being followed up to 7 years at the BIO International Convention.
- 17 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, based on information in a VBL Therapeutics media release.
- 21 Jan 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Sep 2014 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History