A phase II, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of once-daily orally administered PH-797804 (0.5, 3, 6 AND 10 MG) in adults with moderate to severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PH 797804 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 256 to 640 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Sep 2010 Results presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 10 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) and actual number of patients (230) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History