A Phase 2 Evaluation of the Monoclonal Antibody, RAV12, in Combination With Standard Gemcitabine in the Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer Who Have Not Been Previously Treated for Metastatic Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs RAV 12 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2012 Company (MacroGenics) added and actual patient number is 2 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.