SPIRIT V: A Clinical Evaluation of the XIENCE V Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System in the Treatment of Patients With de Novo Coronary Artery Lesions
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRIT-V-Registry
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 13 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2009 Results have been presented at the 2009 EuroPCR conference according to an Abbott Laboratories media release; results were also reported in the media release.