A 24-week, Multi-center, Open, Evaluation of the Clinical Effectiveness of the Once-daily 10 cm2 Rivastigmine Patch Formulation in Patients With Probable Alzheimer's Disease (MMSE10-26).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Rivastigmine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADEPT
- Sponsors Novartis
- 14 May 2010 Actual patient number (208) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.