A multinational, randomized, double-blind study, comparing the efficacy of aflibercept once every 2 weeks versus placebo in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (MCRC) treated with irinotecan/5-FU combination (FOLFIRI) after failure of an oxaliplatin based regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VELOUR
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 21 Jan 2017 Results (n=553) presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 26 Dec 2015 Post hoc analysis results published in the Targeted Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History