A Randomised, Double-Blind, Single Dose, One-Day Early Administration, Multicentre Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Acyclovir Lauriad 50 mg Muco-Adhesive Buccal Tablet to Matching Placebo, in the Treatment of Herpes Labialis in Immunocompetent Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Herpes labialis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIP
- 24 Feb 2016 According to a Cipher Pharmaceuticals media release, Sitavig was accepted for review by Health Canada.
- 03 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1900 to 1950 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Dec 2009 Secondary endpoint 'Clinical response rate' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History