A Randomized 26-Week Placebo-Controlled Efficacy and Safety Study With a 26-Week Long-Term Safety Extension of High- and Medium-Dose Inhaled Mometasone Furoate/Formoterol Fixed-Dose Combination Formulation Compared With Formoterol and High-Dose Inhaled Mometasone Furoate Monotherapy in Subjects With Moderate to Severe COPD.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol; Mometasone; Mometasone/formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Mar 2012 Results at 26 weeks presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 27 Oct 2011 HRQOL results for this trial and the identical phase III trial (NCT00383721; clinical trial profile 28826) were presented together at the 77th Annual Meeting of the American College of Chest Physicians: Chest 2011.
- 24 Oct 2011 Results from this trial have been presented at the 77th Annual Meeting of the American College of Physicians, according to a Merck media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History