An Open-Label, Non-Comparative Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Efficacy of Topical Retapamulin (SB-275833) Ointment, 1 percent, Twice Daily for Five Days in the Treatment of Uncomplicated Skin and Skin Structure Infections in Pediatric Subjects Aged 2 to 24 Months.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Retapamulin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Skin infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 May 2010 Actual number of patients (87) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Oct 2008 Actual end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Jun 2007 to Sep 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.