Randomized, observer-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the immunogenicity and safety of two adjuvant formulations of an egg-derived pandemic surface antigen influenza vaccine in healthy adults aged greater than or equal to 18 years and less than or equal to 49 years.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Aluminium hydroxide; Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 02 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Aug 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2008 to 1 Sep 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2007 New trial record.