A Phase I Dose-Escalation Study of Oral ABT-888 (NSC #737664) Plus Intravenous Irinotecan (CPT-11, NSC#616348) Administered in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Colon cancer; Hodgkin's disease; Lung cancer; Male breast cancer; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 3 Jun 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.