CSP 565 - Combination Angiotensin Receptor Blocker and Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitor for Treatment of Diabetic Nephropathy VA NEPHRON-D Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lisinopril (Primary) ; Losartan (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Proteinuria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VA-NEPHRON-D
- 04 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2010 Design reported at 70th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association; approximately 700 patients enrolled to date, mean age 65 years.