Evaluation of Belatacept as First Line Immunosuppression in De Novo Liver Transplant Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Belatacept (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 03 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 250 to 275 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2011 Results presented at the American Transplant Congress -- 11th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons and the American Society of Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History