A phase II study to assess the safety and efficacy of DBd combination therapy (Doxil/Caelyx) [doxorubicin HCl liposome injection], Velcade [bortezomib] and dexamethasone) for previously untreated multiple myeloma patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Inc
- 06 Oct 2009 Actual end date (May 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2007 Results will be presented at the 49th annual meeting of the American Society of Hematology.