A randomized, double blind, double dummy, placebo controlled, four way crossover study to determine the effects of an H3 receptor antagonist (PF-03654746) on congestion following a nasal allergen challenge in subjects with seasonal allergic rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fexofenadine; Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine; PF 3654746
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 22 Dec 2011 Results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- 22 Dec 2011 Primary endpoint 'Nasal-volume' has not been met.
- 22 Dec 2011 Primary endpoint 'Nasal-parameters' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History