Phase I clinical trial of oral suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid - SAHA (MSK390) [vorinostat] in patients with advanced solid tumors and hematologic malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Follicular lymphoma; Haematological malignancies; Head and neck cancer; Hodgkin's disease; Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jul 2008 The expected completion date for this trial has been identified as Dec 2005, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2007 New trial record.