A 12-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter, Dose-Finding Study To Evaluate The Efficacy, Tolerability And Safety Of Fesoterodine In Comparison To Placebo In Patients With Overactive Bladder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 08 Feb 2014 Results from posthoc analysis of secondary endpoint (measures of nocturia) published in the Urology.
- 03 Jul 2009 Tria locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.