Lantus [insulin glargine] vs sulfonylurea as add-on therapy in type 2 diabetic patients failing metformin monotherapy: Comparison of effects on beta cell function and metabolic profile.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Glimepiride; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BETA
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Dec 2013 Treatment table added.
- 16 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Ji Young Ahn) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.