Phase I Study of At-Labeled Anti-Tenascin Human/Mouse Chimeric Monoclonal Antibody 81C6 (ch81C6) Via Surgically Created Cystic Resection Cavity in the Treatment of Patients With Primary or Metastatic Brain Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-tenascin monoclonal antibody 81C6 I-131 (Primary)
- Indications Brain cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Dec 2011 Trial phase changed from I/II to I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Dec 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.