Treatment effects of antithrombin in septic patients with disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Antithrombin III (Primary)
- Indications Disseminated intravascular coagulation; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 21 Dec 2007 Status change
- 06 Dec 2007 New trial record.