A Phase III, Open-Label, Parallel, Randomized, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Safety of 25 And 50 mg Proellex (CDB-4124) in the Treatment of Premenopausal Women With Symptomatic Uterine Fibroids.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telapristone (Primary)
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Repros Therapeutics
- 17 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2009) and actual number of patients (175) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2009 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to a Repros Therapeutics media release.