A Phase 1, Multicenter, Single-Dose, Dose-Escalation, Safety and Tolerability Study of MDX-1342 (Anti-CD19 Human Monoclonal Antibody) in Combination With Methotrexate in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs MDX 1342 (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2009 Official title updated from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 90 to 50, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.